PCPS Mobile Application
New Mobile Communications App
The Ponca City Public School District is proud to announce that the latest news and information from the district is now available on smartphones and mobile devices with a new Mobile Communications App launched on Tuesday, October 17, 2017! The district is partnering with Blackboard to expand its communications outreach with a mobile app that is now available in the online iTunes® and Google Play® app stores for free.
PCPS FREE App = PCPS District Inclement Weather Notifications
We've Updated our PCPS App Logos!
Look for the image below in your ITunes and Android Stores!
Beginning in January 2018, Staff and Parents will be notified of any school closings
through the PCPS Free App! Download it Today from iTunes® & Google Play®
School Closings will also be publicized on the following media outlets:
PCPS Website – https://www.pcps.us
PCPS Facebook – Search for Ponca City Public Schools
KLOR & KPNC/Team Radio
Ponca City Now
Ponca City News
- Search for Ponca City Public Schools on your iTunes® or Google Play® store
- Download the App to your phone or other mobile device
- Open the app and you’ll be offered the option of following any of our schools or the District itself
- District employees can log on to receive the most comprehensive notifications of school closings by using your Employee number found in your employee portal
4a. In the app, swipe left to the second page, find the Parent/Student icon and click on it. Click “reset password” to create your password for the app
- Parents should log on with the Username & Password that were emailed in early November 2017, for the most comprehensive notifications of school closings
PARENTS & STAFF: It is critical that your phone numbers and email addresses are correct in the PCPS App and in PowerSchool!!
Please take a moment to update your PowerSchool information, as some information in the PCPS App comes from there.
To update your information in the New PCPS App you may go to http://pcps.parentlink.net
to login and make any changes necessary.
Please note that registering an account in the App is NOT required!
Merely follow your child's school during set up and you will
If you do not have a smart phone or other mobile device, Superintendent Shelley Arrott recommends checking the District website at https://www.pcps.us for notifications regarding school closings. If it is not convenient to check the website, we publicize school closings on multiple media outlets that are listed above. You can always call the PCPS District offices if you are concerned about school closings at 580-767-8000.