Child Nutrition - MySchoolBucks
MySchoolBucks Online Meal Payments
Dear Parent or Guardian, Staff & Faculty Members,
Students will use their current ID number (Library number) or Student ID Card. This ID number will stay with the student until he/she graduates.
If your child has qualified for free or reduced meal prices, this information will be noted in the system, and the meal will be processed just as it is for all other students, without any special indication to the students. If you have not yet filled out a new Free & Reduced Meal Application for this school year, please do so as soon as possible. Applications for Free & Reduced Meals are available at your child's school site.
We are excited to offer MySchoolBucks®! This secure, online payment service provides a quick and easy way to add money to your student's meal account using a credit/debit card or electronic check. This service allows you to deposit money directly into your child's school meal account and view balance/purchase information for the past ninety days.
By having money in each child's account prior to entering the cafeteria, the lunch lines will move along much faster, which gives your child more time to eat and be with friends. You can also view recent purchases, check balances, and set-up low balance alerts for FREE!
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone!
- Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district.
Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security - MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
- 1. Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
- 2. You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
- 3. Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- 4. Make a payment to your students' accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
We are very excited to offer this new service and are confident that mySchoolBucks will benefit you, your child and our District.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
- EMail: email@example.com
- Visit MySchoolBucks.com and click on Help/FAQ's