Welcome to the PCPS Registration Center
Ponca City Public Schools Registration Center
111 W. Grand Avenue
Ponca City, OK 74601
Phone: 580-718-3834 --- FAX: 580-718-3867
Welcome to the PCPS Registration Center!
The Registration (Enrollment) Center is located in the former Administration Building at
111 W. Grand Avenue. The PCPS Registration Center will offer extended hours and assistance with ONLINE Registration.
At this time, online registration cannot be completed on an iPad, iPhone or other SMART device.
Assistance for parents without access to a computer will be available.
Ponca City Public Schools believes these changes will ease the Registration/Enrollment process for students, parents and staff!
Registration Center Dates & Information
The Registration Center offers:
- Assistance with username and passwords
- Assistance with ONLINE Registration of your student(s)
- Drop off point for Required Documents
ONLINE Registration begins July 1, 2018.
The Registration Center will be open July 9-12 and July 16-19.
Mondays and Wednesdays: 8 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Parents MUST have a valid email account.
- Parents MUST have a PowerSchool Parent Portal Account to Register/Enroll their student(s).
- Parents are strongly encouraged to register their students during the summer registration window to ensure proper placement.
- Secondary students will not be permitted to pick up their schedules until the registration process is complete. Elementary students will not be assigned to a teacher until the registration process is complete.
- If registration is not completed by July 19, 2018, class or school site availability may be limited.
At this time, registration cannot be completed on an iPad, iPhone or other smart phone.
Computers will be available at the Registration Center for individuals who do not have access to a computer.
The Registration Center will close after the registration window to allow processing of completed registrations.
Please Click Here for registration requirements, or you may call the Registration Center at (580) 718-3834. During busy times, please expect to be put on hold. We do not recommend leaving a voice mail as staff members will not have time to retrieve voice mail messages.
Tips to speed up the ONLINE registration process:
- Bring all required documents to the Registration Center for verification and completion of the ONLINE registration process.
The Registration Center is located at 111 W Grand Avenue. Look at Registration Requirements page for a detailed list of the documents needed for enrollment.